Monday 7 May 2007

Oi, Sort Your Lights!

No, not a complaint about being blinded by Xenons or foglights (though aren't those piercing rear ones annoying when used unnecessarily?) but rather normal headlights. Why, oh why, Mr Driver, can't you get them adjusted? I am driving along. For your sake, I have a direct control in the car. So I can lower or raise them.

Granted, you might not have such a feature. Fair enough. However, continue shining them into my eyes and I'll have to report you. Your vehicle, as currently set up, WILL cause a crash for someone else. It'll probably be a tenner at a garage to fix, or you could do it yourself. Either way, you need to have them set so that your lights are actually shining where you're going, rather than up into the darkened sky. That is all.

No comments: