Sunday 27 May 2007

Nissan 350Z Cabriolet

Well, I've made it pretty obvious that I am lusting after a Nissan 350Z. In fact, I saw the Cabriolet version, top down of course at a new car showroom. Man, I almost dropped to the floor. Huge wheels, fantastic arches, great rear - oh yes.

So, going back on topic, I saw the most amazing car today on an 05' plate, price tag to match. Why oh why is it so expensive? It certainly looks the part though. I was almost offered a test drive, even when I'd pointed out that I was not buying (or should that be biting) today as I was waiting for some money to come through.

With regard to the actual paint job, that crazy burnt orange that the Nissan 350Z has as a 'flagship' is a bit special but even more so when teamed with the leather interior - of the same colour. It really does look fantastic.

One concern did have for the 350Z in a Cabriolet form was that it might have looked a bit odd - a bit too kei car for my liking. However, I really did think that the body shape was top class. It is true though that the 23k is maybe a bit steep. However, the coupe version should be able to be had for about 16k, though that's an older plate. So there we are anyway, I'd better get saving. Only about 10k to go for the coupe...

1 comment:

rrjexpert said...

So far, I have no complaints. It’s running very well. The parts are tough. I make it a point to check every single part so as to avoid any problem in the road. Hopefully, I haven’t had any trouble with it during rush. I got to replace its Nissan throttle body spacers last week and I’m fortunately enough that it’s only the part that I needed to purchase for it this month.