Tuesday 3 April 2007

My Current Car

There is my current car - a Vauxhall Astra SXI 1.8 16V. It is sadly missing a mud guard from one side, but never mind. Not a bad amount of BHP for a hatchback (about 125) but not a huge amount of torque as it's quite smooth unless you rev it. No idea of the 0-60 time but I doubt it's spectacular. On the other hand, it is very nice to drive and handles pretty sharply. Not quite the Nissan 350Z that I want though:


Like most cars that look and perfom like this, I have a special place in my heart for the Nissan 350Z - particularly the coupe version. The stats are a bit special:
  • 3.5 litre V6
  • 155mph (limited)
  • 16.9mpg urban fuel consumption (now that I don't like so much ha ha)
  • Available with GT pack and with leather seating
Anyway, the next task is to save up enough to afford the insurance for one of these before even contemplating looking at one in 'real life' (too late...).

No comments: